Hungarian illuminations and Fine Arts

  • Lente
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17 6:52 PM
      Hello all:
      Had somebody in the Outlands asking about Hungarian illuminations (manuscripts) for research for a scroll she will be doing. I found all the sites listed in the message below and was wondering if anybody has seen any others that I have missed.  thanks for  any help you can give me on this search.
      Al-Barran, Outlands