Classes wanted for Slavic event in January

  • Jenne Heise
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2000
      Dear List. I'm looking for people interested in teaching slavic-related
      classes at an event in Januarty: Junary 27th to be precise, in the East
      Kingdom in the Shire of Eisental, which is mundanely Bethlehem PA. I
      believe it is about an hour from NYC and Philadelphia, 3 hours from
      Washington DC. If anyone would be interested in teaching at this event,
      plaease contact me...
      "I do my job. I refuse to be responsible for other people's managerial
      hallucinations." -- Lady Jemina Starker