Re: [sig] research

  • Jenn Ridley
    Message 1 of 45 , Oct 3, 2000
      Predslava wrote:

      >In a message dated 10/2/2000 1:39:27 PM Central Daylight Time,
      >jridley@... writes:
      >
      >> And also included a week-long unit on reading and
      >> *folding* road maps.
      >
      >Did you go on a field trip at least? That was the highlight of that year...
      >All those silly fashionable girls who couldn't handle an easy stroll and
      >called it a long hike! Ah, those city slickers (Euro style).

      Not many city slickers in the semi-rural area I grew up in...and even
      the fashion plates had enough sense to wear decent shoes when we went
      into the woods/wetlands behind the school.

      stasia
      ---
      Jenn Ridley
      jenn.ridley@...
    • dianna marsolek
      Message 45 of 45 , May 21, 2007
        go on the net and type in( Rus women's clothing) and you will get more than you think but for the most part long tunic and a good under dress and you got it
        ad the belt or you are naked