Re: [sig] research

  • MHoll@aol.com
    Message 1 of 45 , Oct 2, 2000
      In a message dated 10/2/2000 10:42:02 PM Central Daylight Time,
      tasha_medved@... writes:

      > It would have cost me more to photocopy it than to buy it, in the
      > end.

      That's always the overriding factor, isn't it? That's why to my mother books
      are Sacred (yep, with a cap. S), although she'd faint if I said that to her.
      But she burned that attitude in me. Didn't take after my father who COULD NOT
      read a book without scribbling in it.

      Predslava.
    • dianna marsolek
      Message 45 of 45 , May 21 9:57 AM
        go on the net and type in( Rus women's clothing) and you will get more than you think but for the most part long tunic and a good under dress and you got it
        ad the belt or you are naked