Re: [sig] research

  • Tasha
    Message 1 of 45 , Oct 2, 2000
      --- MHoll@... wrote:
      > In a message dated 10/2/2000 11:59:44 AM Central Daylight Time,
      > tasha_medved@... writes:
      >
      > > who actually purchased her Russian history book from the school
      > so
      > > she could highlight and mark in it
      >
      > Bad girl! Don't you know it's bad to write in books? Even school
      > books? Don't
      > let my kids see you! (I have enough trouble as it is keeping track
      > of pencil
      > marks and scissors cuts).

      Oh, I never wrote in *story* books, nor books that I had to return,
      and ESPECIALLY never in library books. I even stopped chewing gum
      while reading, after I sneezed some into one of my books.

      > Predslava
      > who has a few books with light pencil marks, and considers any
      > photocopy fair
      > game.

      It would have cost me more to photocopy it than to buy it, in the
      end.

      Tasha

      http://photos.yahoo.com/
    • dianna marsolek
      Message 45 of 45 , May 21, 2007
        go on the net and type in( Rus women's clothing) and you will get more than you think but for the most part long tunic and a good under dress and you got it
        ad the belt or you are naked