Re: [sig] research

  • MHoll@aol.com
    Message 1 of 45 , Oct 2, 2000
      In a message dated 10/2/2000 11:59:44 AM Central Daylight Time,
      tasha_medved@... writes:

      > who actually purchased her Russian history book from the school so
      > she could highlight and mark in it

      Bad girl! Don't you know it's bad to write in books? Even school books? Don't
      let my kids see you! (I have enough trouble as it is keeping track of pencil
      marks and scissors cuts).

      Predslava
      who has a few books with light pencil marks, and considers any photocopy fair
      game.
    • dianna marsolek
      Message 45 of 45 , May 21, 2007
        go on the net and type in( Rus women's clothing) and you will get more than you think but for the most part long tunic and a good under dress and you got it
        ad the belt or you are naked