Re: [sig] research

  • Amy Tubbs
    Message 1 of 45 , Oct 2, 2000
      >In a message dated 10/2/2000 7:39:03 AM Central Daylight Time,
      >rjwelenc@... writes:
      >
      > > Did you
      > > know that one of the most significant inventions in history was the
      > > horse-collar? I'll bet your high-school history teacher never
      > > mentioned it!

      Better yet, I'm a 7th grade teacher in California where we study the
      Medieval time period around the globe including the inventions contributed
      by many cultures such as the horsecollar, stirrups and many others. It's
      part of the mandated curriculum. Then again, how many 7th graders ever
      really listened to their history teachers?
      --Sasha

      http://profiles.msn.com
    • dianna marsolek
      Message 45 of 45 , May 21 9:57 AM
        go on the net and type in( Rus women's clothing) and you will get more than you think but for the most part long tunic and a good under dress and you got it
        ad the belt or you are naked