Re: Fealty Oaths

  • Alastair Millar
    Message 1 of 45 , Oct 2, 2000
      Walraven wrote...

      >Nothing for Russia, but I've got a book on the
      >"coronation" ceremony for Carinthian (Slovenian) princes.

      Is that the thing with the stone throne? (I ask because of the similar early
      Czech coronation).
      Could you send a reference (title/author) please?

      TIA

      Alastair
    • dianna marsolek
      Message 45 of 45 , May 21 9:57 AM
        go on the net and type in( Rus women's clothing) and you will get more than you think but for the most part long tunic and a good under dress and you got it
        ad the belt or you are naked