Re: [sig] Congrats to the Angels Baronial Arts Champion!!!

  • New Saje
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 24, 2000
      Sincere congratulations Ludmilla,
      I remember well my first A&S Tourney. Well done.
      OK.....I need some help now too please. Although I do
      remember some list conversation a while back on the
      Kokoshnik......I didn't save the messages. Now I wish
      to create one and am a little lost. Could someone email
      me off-list with some suggestions and/or patterns please?
      Much appreciated. Zhenia

      **Three candles that illume every darkness: