Fealty Oaths

  • Tasha
    Message 1 of 45 , Sep 22, 2000
      Might anyone have any information on Russian fealty oaths in period,
      or be able to point me at a place where I can find some?

      Tasha

      http://im.yahoo.com/
    • dianna marsolek
      Message 45 of 45 , May 21, 2007
        go on the net and type in( Rus women's clothing) and you will get more than you think but for the most part long tunic and a good under dress and you got it
        ad the belt or you are naked