Just the news

  • Patricia Hefner
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2000
      I wrote an article about Russian garb for "Penfeathers", the newsletter of
      the Pages' School of Meridies, which coordinates educational activities for
      children. It's in the summer issue which has just come out. I also have
      several Slavic sites on a web site I made on a list called "Resource URL's
      for the SCA Researcher", including the SIG page. This is a list of URL's for
      web pages that are good sources for SCA research. I did it for the Royal
      University of Meridies. Right now I have about sixteen pages worth of URL's
      listed. This will be updated periodically. I'm still trying to figure out
      bits and pieces of this web thing--I'm a novice web "mistress" who barely
      knows HTML----so please bear with me while I learn how not to screw up with
      a web site. If you're interested in checking out the site it's here:

      http://scholar76.tripod.com/castle/

      Any and all advice/criticism, etc, etc, is welcome.

      Isabelle de Foix
      patricia.hefner@...