Re: [sig] Re: Calling Sir Landolf

  • rem
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2000
      Olan Mikkelsen wrote:

      > --- In sig@egroups.com, "Robert L. Parker" <parkrobe@i...>
      > wrote:
      > > Sorry to use bandwidth but I can't seem to find Sir
      > Landolf from
      > > Artemisia. Does anyone have a current email for him?
      >
      > Responded to privately.
      > Landolf
      > P.S. Thank you, Mtislav. I didn't realize you lurked on
      > this list,
      > too.

      Sir Landolf:

      Sorry to surprise you -- just saw the request and had the
      new, un-published directory in hand, and saw the corrected
      addy.

      I'm not trying to lurk, really. I've just recently joined
      SIG and I'm trying to get the feel of the place before I
      start with my 20 questions (well, OK, it's more like
      200...). I'm here out of shared interest (anything
      Slavic...). My most immediate specific interest here is in
      some garb help -- of the documentable kind. But, I hadn't
      posted anything yet, 'til the request for your addy.

      I would not peg the name Landolf as belonging to someone
      likely to be on SIG, but then, I'm not well-versed in name
      practices in the Eastern Europe & Scandinavian areas outside
      of what's now the Russian Federation. If you're inclined,
      I'd be interested to know about your persona.

      Mstislav