Re: [sig] janua000.MAX

  • petzserg
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4 7:34 PM
      From: "Katheryne of Krings Keep" <katheryne_of_krings_keep@...>
      To: <sig@egroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, September 04, 2000 12:09 PM
      Subject: Re: [sig] janua000.MAX

      I'm going to hold off sending it for the moment for two reasons; First, I
      don't know of any other way to send the file other than the form its in, and
      second, I will defer to Yana as to when the "release" date will be- I'm sure
      if Paul can find an article in it for Slovo...If there is a specific
      question, I will do what I can. I hope this makes sense and causes no ill
      feelings. Sorry. Sergius> http://profiles.msn.com