Re: [sig] Romanian clothing

  • Dan Blair
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2000
      I have to add my plea here as well. As you can tell
      from the ROmanian Knowledge Page I have had little
      luck myself trying to find any clothing sources.
      Bogdan, if you could send along something I could post
      to the page I would appreciate it greatly (especially
      if it happened to cover early 15th C)
      Thanks very much.

      Vlad

      http://im.yahoo.com/