Re: [sig] Re: some interpretation please

  • Amy Tubbs
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2000
      It's not Spanish.
      What poor timing. :o My Brazilian neighbor moved last week, and my
      Portugese friend left yesterday for a trip to Portugal. She'll be back in 3
      weeks if you still want me to ask her.
      --Sasha

      >Linda/Maria P. asked...
      >
      > >Could anyone tell me what country this is from?
      > >PUROLINHO Brasperola
      >
      >Running "brasperola" (WITH the accented e) in Google turned up over 50
      >references, mostly in Spanish but some Portugese - looks like a company
      >name
      >in several cases, but as to what it *means* I haven't a clue...
      >
      >Alastair

      This looks like Portuguese to me. Portugal? Brazil? Brasperola could be a
      city or a region.

      Predslava,
      just guessing.