Re: [sig] Romanian clothing

  • Lord Kainin Tepésa
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2000
      >While my LAdy and I have finally begun to find better sources for Romanian
      >clothing and what would hve been worn we aren't looking for (nor have I
      >come across) anything that early in period. 13th-16th century... that I
      >can help out with...
      >
      >Cu drag,
      >Bogdan

      Could you, would you, please share those resources, as I have
      never found anything. I am looking for Romanian clothing from the
      late 1400's.

      Many thanks,
      Kainin
    • Dan Blair
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5, 2000
        I have to add my plea here as well. As you can tell
        from the ROmanian Knowledge Page I have had little
        luck myself trying to find any clothing sources.
        Bogdan, if you could send along something I could post
        to the page I would appreciate it greatly (especially
        if it happened to cover early 15th C)
        Thanks very much.

        Vlad

        http://im.yahoo.com/