Romanian clothing

  • Jeff Heilveil
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2000
      While my LAdy and I have finally begun to find better sources for Romanian
      clothing and what would hve been worn we aren't looking for (nor have I
      come across) anything that early in period. 13th-16th century... that I
      can help out with...

      Cu drag,
      Bogdan

      Jeffrey Heilveil M.S. Ld. Bogdan de la Brasov, C.W.
      Department of Entomology A Bear's paw and base vert on field argent
      University of Illinois
      heilveil@...
      office: (217) 244-5115
      home: (217) 355-5702
      ICQ: 34699710

      Once one dismisses the rest of all possible worlds, one finds that this is
      the best of all possible worlds.
      -Voltaire, _Candide_
    • Lord Kainin Tepésa
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5, 2000
        >While my LAdy and I have finally begun to find better sources for Romanian
        >clothing and what would hve been worn we aren't looking for (nor have I
        >come across) anything that early in period. 13th-16th century... that I
        >can help out with...
        >
        >Cu drag,
        >Bogdan

        Could you, would you, please share those resources, as I have
        never found anything. I am looking for Romanian clothing from the
        late 1400's.

        Many thanks,
        Kainin
      • Dan Blair
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 5, 2000
          I have to add my plea here as well. As you can tell
          from the ROmanian Knowledge Page I have had little
          luck myself trying to find any clothing sources.
          Bogdan, if you could send along something I could post
          to the page I would appreciate it greatly (especially
          if it happened to cover early 15th C)
          Thanks very much.

          Vlad

          http://im.yahoo.com/