RE: [sig] Dun Or

  • Judwiga Czarna Pika
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4 1:17 PM
      Mox, wrong list!!! LOL Try SCA Caid!!
      Judwiga (who doesnt know the answer to your question)

      page from the SCA homepage is down. Can someone point me in the right
      direction?

      > Free @Backup service! Click here for your free trial of @Backup.
      > @Backup is the most convenient way to securely protect and access
      > your files online. Try it now and receive 300 MyPoints.

      Judwiga Czarna Pika
    • MoxFool@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4 10:00 PM
        Thanks Judwiga, I was just asking on this list because I was already a
        subscriber - and maybe I'd meet another SIGer out here! :)

        Tom Nadratowski
        Associate Producer, FOX fantasy sports
      • Judwiga Czarna Pika
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 5 10:59 AM