looking for Romanian/ Bulgarian clothing

  • Patricia Hefner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2000
      > A question for ya, my personea is of northern Romania 7th C. would I be
      > ableto utilize something
      > along these lines. Its kindofdifficult to find clothing plates from that
      > time period. I found some plates
      > but the images are so small, I am findinig it hard to get a goodidea
      > about the style of clothing. Any
      > and all info/help is appreciated.
      >
      > Drake

      I've been looking for clothing from that neck of the woods, too, and I've
      had no luck. Researching that area is very difficult to do--there aren't
      that many sources. I was once in contact with a book-seller in Sofia, and
      unfortunately all of his books were in Bulgarian. <sigh>

      Isabelle
      patricia.hefner@...