Differences between SIG and the SIG List

  • Jennifer D. Miller
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8 7:50 PM
      For everyone's information:

      The SIG List is _totally_ separate from SIG. When you join the List, you
      DO NOT automatically join SIG. Joining SIG is not a prerequisite for being
      on this discussion list, but it does put you in touch with even more people.

      To join SIG, you need to go to
      http://www.uwplatt.edu/~goldschp/slavic.html

      Follow the link about joining the Slavic Interest Group.

      SIG has the bibliography, articles and the newsletter, which Paul will
      email you about when the latest SLOVO comes out. From the main SIG page,
      you can access the member list, which includes everyone in SIG, not just
      the ones on this discussion group. Some of our members do not have email
      and never see this List. SIG-L has 81 members, SIG has 230.

      Any more questions or confusion, let me know. :)

      At 10:12 PM 7/8/1999 EDT, you wrote:
      >From: Orionova@...
      >
      >I still get the list, don't know what might have happened....
      >
      >I am subscribed via AOL, screen name is Orionova@....
      >
      >Natasha

      ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
      Ilyana Barsova (Yana) jdmiller2@...
      http://www.sit.wisc.edu/~jdmiller2
      Slavic Interest Group http://www.uwplatt.edu/~goldschp/slavic.html
    • Robert Parker
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8 9:14 PM
        I'm glad someone around here knows what is going on. (Snicker, Giggle)
        ;)

        Thanks for being on the ball all the time to explain stuff and keep us
        straight.

        We love you Yana and Paul

        Sergei