Russian costuming 15C and onwards

  • timbo@marcon.org
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2000
      Good evening, Lord Gwylim,
      I know for a fact that the information you need will shortly be
      published on the SIG pages. I wrote it, and Ilyana Barsova is
      scanning it. She can be reached through this discussion page or
      through the SIG website. Good Luck!
      'dak

      To: sig@egroups.com
      From: "Sean Hinckley" <mrhinckley@...>
      Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 08:14:09 PDT
      Subject: [sig] Re: A new topic

      Greetings! Or should I say Stradtvitsia! (phonetic attempt)

      Anyway, I'd like to change the subject and repeat a questions regarding
      Russian clothing.

      Does anyone out there have late period Russian clothing patterns? I'm
      talking 1500 AD or thereabouts.

      Thanks!

      Gwilym

      Free @Backup service! Click here for your free trial of @Backup.
      @Backup is the most convenient way to securely protect and access
      your files online. Try it now and receive 300 MyPoints.
      http://click.egroups.com/1/5668/4/_/263805/_/962378056/