Slavic Social was a bust

  • PicsesPoet17@iname.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2000
      Greetings all!

      I am very sorry that those of you who were actually looking forward to the slavic social that it never happened. Due to the late timing of court (which we all know could not have been helped), dinner time, and my presence demanded in the Baronial court of Ramshaven, I found it to be too late to get to the site for the social. I tried to get word about as best I could. To those who actually FOUND the site (which I spent a half hour trying to find myself), and found no one there, I am truly sorry. Unless someone tries to organise one for next year, this was probably the one and only slavic social that never happened. Again, my apologies.
      -------

      This was posted on the Ealdormere E-List...I will never ever organise another social. To those of you who organise the social for Pennic, HOW DO YOU DO IT?!

      Kseniia Nikoalevna

    • Jenn/Yana
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2000
        Kseniia Nikoalevna wrote:
        >I am very sorry that those of you who were actually looking forward to the
        >slavic social that it never happened.
        <snip>
        >I will never ever organise
        >another social. To those of you who organise the social for Pennic, HOW DO
        >YOU DO IT?!

        Sorry to hear that the Slavic Social never happened! It sounds like you
        put a lot of effort into the organization. As for what we do to organize
        the Pennsic party, we schedule it as an official activity (trying to avoid
        as many courts as possible) so that it gets listed in the main Pennsic
        booklet, we post about it on the SIG-List and in SLOVO (the SIG
        newsletter), we post signs around Pennsic the day before the party happens,
        and ask for lots of help with it. Speaking of which, look for an
        announcement soon about the Pennsic SIG Party.

        --Yana