Re: A new topic

  • Sean Hinckley
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2000
      Greetings! Or should I say Stradtvitsia! (phonetic attempt)

      Anyway, I'd like to change the subject and repeat a questions regarding
      Russian clothing.

      Does anyone out there have late period Russian clothing patterns? I'm
      talking 1500 AD or thereabouts.

      Thanks!

      Gwilym

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2000
        Good evening, Lord Gwylim,
        I know for a fact that the information you need will shortly be
        published on the SIG pages. I wrote it, and Ilyana Barsova is
        scanning it. She can be reached through this discussion page or
        through the SIG website. Good Luck!
        'dak

        To: sig@egroups.com
        From: "Sean Hinckley" <mrhinckley@...>
        Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 08:14:09 PDT
        Subject: [sig] Re: A new topic

        Greetings! Or should I say Stradtvitsia! (phonetic attempt)

        Anyway, I'd like to change the subject and repeat a questions regarding
        Russian clothing.

        Does anyone out there have late period Russian clothing patterns? I'm
        talking 1500 AD or thereabouts.

        Thanks!

        Gwilym

        Free @Backup service! Click here for your free trial of @Backup.
        @Backup is the most convenient way to securely protect and access
        your files online. Try it now and receive 300 MyPoints.
        http://click.egroups.com/1/5668/4/_/263805/_/962378056/