Re: [sig] Zhenia's comments [was: Copying images]

  • Jenn/Yana
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2000
      No matter what was said or not said, when I (as the moderator) said that
      discussing copyright issues was an appropriate topic for this list, there
      should have been no further posts on the subject. In other words, when one
      of the moderators says yea or nea on whether a topic is allowed, then
      further comments on the subject should be done offlist and privately,
      whether to a moderator or another list member.

      --Yana, list moderator

      PS. Clip your posts.