Re: [sig] AW War

  • Sean Hinckley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2000
      Greetings!

      I and the Barony of Three Mountains will be attending to defend An Tir from
      the invasive Western King.

      I would love to meet and talk with anyone interested in Russian culture and
      clothing. The Three Mts. pavilion will be occupied by King Sven and Queen
      Signy as Their Royal home away from home so look me up at that location.

      Gwilym