One More Shameless Plug

  • PicsesPoet17@iname.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2000
      Greetings!

      I just thought I should put in one more shameless plug prior to Murder Melee. Just a reminder to all you Slavs who will be at this year's Murder Melee In The Meadow in Ealdormere that there will be a Slavic Social at 8:00 at the A. Bader Campfire (to find the location, please look at the site map, probably posted at troll and on the internet). Slavs are not only encouraged to attend, but to please please PLEASE bring a dish of some sort...slavic of course. Let's show Ealdormere what the Slavs can do! Hope to see you there!

      Kseniia Nikoalevna

      P.S: Vlad, I may need your help...esp. with keeping me at a reasonable level of sanity!