Re: [sig] Age of languages

  • Susan Carroll-Clark
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 7, 2000
      Greetings!

      I am descending from lurker-dom with a challenge:

      I am the newly-appointed Dean of History for the Royal University of the
      Midrealm. That means it's my job to find people to teach history-related
      classes for RUM. The next one is to be held in Chicago on October 7, and I
      would love to have something Slavic on our slate. If anyone is interested
      in teaching (and the definition of "history" is pretty wide--it could be
      standard history, persona development, something along the lines of the
      "researching things Slavic" classes we've done at War, language, etc.) I'd
      love to hear from you.

      Thanks!
      Nicolaa de Bracton
      (part-time Slav)