Dacian information

  • Jeff Heilveil
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2000
      Salut!
      There should be a number of books in the bibliography that have sections
      on Dacian artifacts and whatnot. If you cannot find anything, email me
      and I'll try to dig through what I have around to see what I can find.

      Cu drag,
      Bogdan

      Jeffrey Heilveil M.S. Ld. Bogdan de la Brasov, C.W.
      Department of Entomology A Bear's paw and base vert on field argent
      University of Illinois
      heilveil@...
      office: (217) 244-5115
      home: (217) 355-5702
      ICQ: 34699710

      Once one dismisses the rest of all possible worlds, one finds that this is
      the best of all possible worlds.
      -Voltaire, _Candide_