Re: [sig] Pennsic classes

  • Jessica Wilbur
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 5, 2000

      > One correction -- no Liudmila class... I won't be going, much as I wanted
      > to. I had it confirmed recently that am expecting a baby, and it seems that
      > Pennsic conditions (thank you all for the information) are not favorable for
      > pregnancies. For those in Caid, Mistress Soraya and I are trying to arrange
      > to teach a class on costuming and headwear at fall Collegium.
      >
      > Liudmila

      Well, I am disappointed not to be able to take your class, but what a
      wonderful reason not to go! Congratulations!

      --Smirenka
    • petzserg
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 5, 2000
        Sorry about no Pennsic, but its for a great cause. Congratulations, as is
        appropriate. Sergius
      • Judwiga Czarna Pika
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 5, 2000
          Luidmila! Congrats!! Wonderful!! Hugs!!

          > > One correction -- no Liudmila class... I won't be going, much as I
          wanted
          > > to. I had it confirmed recently that am expecting a baby, and it seems
          that
          > > Pennsic conditions (thank you all for the information) are not
          favorable for
          > > pregnancies. For those in Caid, Mistress Soraya and I are trying to
          arrange
          > > to teach a class on costuming and headwear at fall Collegium.
          > >
          > > Liudmila
          >

          >---------

          Judwiga Czarna Pika