Re: [sig] Pennsic classes

  • Diane S. Sawyer
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 4, 2000
      --- Jen <jvojtasko@...> wrote:
      > Good day, all!
      > First time posting here. :)
      >
      > I was just curious as to whether most classes at
      > Pennsic need to be pre-registered. I would like to get
      > to some this year, but because I pretty much won't
      > know if I'm going to Pennsic until the week before I
      > leave, I can't do any pre-reg.
      >
      > Thanks and hope to meet some of you there!
      >
      > - Jennifer

      I'm pretty sure you register *at* Pennsic. You get up early, go to
      Information Point (where the A&S Table is located), and stand in
      line, hoping that the classes you want to register for will still be
      open by the time you get to the head of the line. Not all classes
      require registration; you can find out from A&S. It's usually the
      ones that have kits as part of the class that have limited
      attendance.

      Tasha

      Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!
      http://photos.yahoo.com
    • LiudmilaV@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 4, 2000
        In a message dated 6/3/2000 7:19:37 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
        jdmiller2@... writes:

        << Among the SIG members teaching classes (I know I've missed some, please
        correct me):
        Jadwiga
        Paul Wickenden
        Liudmila
        Iaroslava Ivanova
        Yaakov
        Maria Piekneplotno
        Keran Roslin >>

        One correction -- no Liudmila class... I won't be going, much as I wanted
        to. I had it confirmed recently that am expecting a baby, and it seems that
        Pennsic conditions (thank you all for the information) are not favorable for
        pregnancies. For those in Caid, Mistress Soraya and I are trying to arrange
        to teach a class on costuming and headwear at fall Collegium.

        Liudmila
      • Kuzniar, Wendy
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 5, 2000
          CONGRATULATIONS!

          Nekzha

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 5, 2000

            > One correction -- no Liudmila class... I won't be going, much as I wanted
            > to. I had it confirmed recently that am expecting a baby, and it seems that
            > Pennsic conditions (thank you all for the information) are not favorable for
            > pregnancies. For those in Caid, Mistress Soraya and I are trying to arrange
            > to teach a class on costuming and headwear at fall Collegium.
            >
            > Liudmila

            Well, I am disappointed not to be able to take your class, but what a
            wonderful reason not to go! Congratulations!

            --Smirenka
          • petzserg
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 5, 2000
              Sorry about no Pennsic, but its for a great cause. Congratulations, as is
              appropriate. Sergius
            • Judwiga Czarna Pika
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 5, 2000
                Luidmila! Congrats!! Wonderful!! Hugs!!

                > > One correction -- no Liudmila class... I won't be going, much as I
                wanted
                > > to. I had it confirmed recently that am expecting a baby, and it seems
                that
                > > Pennsic conditions (thank you all for the information) are not
                favorable for
                > > pregnancies. For those in Caid, Mistress Soraya and I are trying to
                arrange
                > > to teach a class on costuming and headwear at fall Collegium.
                > >
                > > Liudmila
                >

                >---------

                Judwiga Czarna Pika