Food Recipes PLEASE!!!

  • PicsesPoet17@iname.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2000
      OKay, I need help here form people if youw ould be so kind.

      As I have mentioned countless times, I am organising a slavic social for Murder Melee (another shamelss plug) and I need food recipes.

      Something simple, not that costly to mass produce, and something that most people would like. ANy suggestions?!

      I would prefer Russian recipes, but I'll take anything (except kvas...can't produce it...I'm not of drinking age, therefore no home-made alcohol).

      If anyone (and I mean ANYONE!) can help me, I would truly appreciate it.

      Kseniia Nikolaevna (who is battling 2 school projects, getting organised to get herself to an event and trying to organise a social and get authorised for fencing...just too busy!)