Kokoshniks again

  • nadezhda13@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1 10:14 AM
      Hello! I am new to the list, so let me introduce myself.

      I am Nadezhda Volynskaiia, a Russian name in search of a more
      concrete persona. I am considering 8-10th century, but haven'treally
      gone beyond that.

      So, my questions are probably numerous, but if someone could send me
      some reading suggestions, I can probably whittle them down.

      And, as the subject line states, I would like more information about
      kokoshniks and/or other headgear. I searched through the archives,
      but never found the definitive answer on what shape of headgear comes
      from what region and is worn by whom. Is there such a source? Could
      someone tell me where to start looking?

      Thanks very much!

      Nadezhda