Out of touch

  • Christine Jacobs
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2000
      Well, I just wanted to let folks know that I will be dropping the list for a
      couple of months. I'm off to Middlebury College for the summer to start my
      MA, and something tells me that reading this list would be a tiny violation
      of the language pledge! I will sign back on in August...

      Have many interesting conversations, and enjoy the summer!

      S ulybkoi,
      Kseniia

      Kseniia Smol'nyanina mka: Christine
      Jacobs