More Info about MM Slavic Social

  • PicsesPoet17@iname.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2000
      Greetings all!

      To those Slavs who will be in attendance at Murder Melee in the Meadow this year in Ealdormere:

      I have finally received permission from the autocrats of Murder Melee to hold the Slavic Social. It will be held at 8 p.m. onwards at the A. Bader Campfire on Saturday night. I have been informed of when court will be, so this time should not conflict with it. We will have a campfire (yea!) so feel free to bring anything for a fire. I will provide what I can, but it would be nice if others could help out with food/beverage/whatever. There will be posters posted at Murder.

      Kseniia Nikoalevna

      P.S: I would like to have a general idea of Slavs who wish to be at the social please.