RE: [sig] Re: Pennsic camping

  • Kuzniar, Wendy
    Message 1 of 6 , May 23, 2000
      To mitigate some of the potentially frightening advice, people are VERY nice
      - if you need help, stuff, a ride, forgot something, or info, just ask, most
      everyone is willing to help and nice about it - ESPECIALLY if you mention
      it's your first Pennsic....

      Nezkha,
      happy to have been helped my first Pennsic, and to have helped others since.