Re: SIG Page

  • timbo@xxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 4, 1999
      I think its pretty cool. Is this from the Novgorodian codex? It looks
      like thier style of iconography.
      'dak
    • Jenn/Yana
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 4, 1999
        Oh yeah, look at the "Links" page too, if you haven't. The pictures there
        are from "The Life of Alexander Nevsky". The home page picture is from
        "Drevne-russkaia miniatura", Paul hasn't translated the picture-info yet.
        He will be adding captions later.

      • Amyotter@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 5, 1999
          What exactly is the web page address so I can take a peak at it.

          Irina
        • MHoll@xxx.xxx
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 8, 1999
            The pages loads speedily enough. The picture on the main page is a little
            blurry, but the ones on the Links page are fine.

            Predslava