Re: SIG Page

  • timbo@xxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 4 3:53 AM
      I think its pretty cool. Is this from the Novgorodian codex? It looks
      like thier style of iconography.
      'dak
    • Diane S. Sawyer
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 4 5:47 AM
        --- Jenn/Yana <jdmiller2@...> wrote:
        > From: Jenn/Yana <jdmiller2@...>
        >
        > Paul has made some additions to the main SIG page
        > and would like some
        > comments. General ones are fine, but specifically:
        >
        > Is the page load-speed okay?
        > How does it look? Do you like it or not?

        ZOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!! Of course, I'm looking at it at
        work (shhhhh -- don't tell!). I like the new picture
        on the front page, that's cool. Looks good to me!

        Tasha
      • Jenn/Yana
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 4 7:48 AM
          Oh yeah, look at the "Links" page too, if you haven't. The pictures there
          are from "The Life of Alexander Nevsky". The home page picture is from
          "Drevne-russkaia miniatura", Paul hasn't translated the picture-info yet.
          He will be adding captions later.

        • Amyotter@xxx.xxx
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 5 9:07 PM
            What exactly is the web page address so I can take a peak at it.

            Irina
          • MHoll@xxx.xxx
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 8 8:57 PM
              The pages loads speedily enough. The picture on the main page is a little
              blurry, but the ones on the Links page are fine.

              Predslava