Re: Russian Wedding Announcement

  • Danks Cole
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 4, 1999
      When and where is the SIG party?

      "Diane S. Sawyer" wrote:

      > From: "Diane S. Sawyer" <tasha_medved@...>
      >
      > --- Jenn/Yana <jdmiller2@...> wrote:
      > > From: Jenn/Yana <jdmiller2@...>
      > >
      > > I just wanted to make sure that everyone knew that
      > > the Russian Wedding is
      > > NOT occurring this year at Pennsic.
      >

      > Ah, well, at least we'll have the SIG party!
      >
      > Tasha
      > ===
      > Lady Nastasiia Ivanova Medvedeva
      > Milestone Pursuivant
      > Shire of Quintavia
      > East Kingdom

      > Congrats to our GROW TO GIVE winners, ZENtertainment & ROTInews!
      > http://www.onelist.com
      > Check out ONElist's latest program, FRIENDS & FAMILY. See homepage.

    • Jenn/Yana
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 4, 1999
        Hahahahahahahaha!....know the timing? Be prepared? That's funny :)

        Seriously, we won't know the timing until spring/summer next year, when we
        can compare it against everything else that goes on at Pennsic. But don't
        worry, it won't be until the final War week, hopefully later than earlier.

        >Well, there's a mixed blessing! I know it's a disappointment for some, but
        >now there's some chance that I will get to see it. I'll redouble my
        >efforts to get to Pennsic next year. Do you know the timing yet, to help
        >us plan?
        >
        >Larisa Ivanova
        >from the other end of everywhere, in An Tir
      • Jenn/Yana
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 4, 1999
          Um, didn't I just repost that with lots of information? See the subject
          headed "Pennsic Slavic Festival Revisited". If you didn't get this, check
          the archive or email me and I will send it to you privately.