when and where

  • Danks Cole
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 1999
      Greetings all...

      I was just wondering who on this list is going to Pennsic and where and
      when they'll be camping.

      My Lord and I and our caravan should be arriving on Monday afternoon if
      all goes well (ugh 2 days of driving) and we are camping in Camp
      Silverchannel. There will be a kind of mailbox set up so you can leave a
      message if you dropped by to meet me and let me know where you are.

      I am looking forward to meetign any and all of you down there.

      Yours in service,
      Vlakh Drugov syn Izmaragdov
    • Diane S. Sawyer
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 1999
        --- Danks Cole <corgano@...> wrote:
        > From: Danks Cole <corgano@...>
        >
        > Greetings all...
        >
        > I was just wondering who on this list is going to
        > Pennsic and where and
        > when they'll be camping.
        >
        > My Lord and I and our caravan should be arriving on
        > Monday afternoon if
        > all goes well (ugh 2 days of driving) and we are
        > camping in Camp
        > Silverchannel. There will be a kind of mailbox set
        > up so you can leave a
        > message if you dropped by to meet me and let me know
        > where you are.
        >
        > I am looking forward to meetign any and all of you
        > down there.
        >
        > Yours in service,
        > Vlakh Drugov syn Izmaragdov

        I'll be there, camping at Strawberry Fields in N03,
        right in the heart of everything. As I understand it,
        we'll be near the merchants and Herald's Point, golly
        gosh gee, darn the luck. :-)

        I have gone and volunteered to be the announcements
        coordinator for War, so if anyone is a herald or just
        wants to sound like one, come by Herald's Point and
        volunteer! If you're worried about not being loud
        enough, I can give you some tips on projection without
        pain, too -- 4 years of military school and 10 years
        of the Army will teach you a thing or three about
        being heard. We can use all the help we can get, so
        if you're interested, do let me know, either by
        emailing me privately or by stopping by at War!

        See you all there!

        Tasha
        She of the Helium Hand
        Sharer of the Motto "Help, I'm volunteering and I
        can't stop!"
      • Jenn/Yana
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 5, 1999
          Paul Wickenden and Yana