Re: [sig] Archaeologica Bulgarica

  • Patricia Hefner
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2000
      > This just thumped onto my virtual doormat...
      > The latest number of Archaeologica Bulgarica (IV 2000 1) is now available.
      > (This is the only Bulgarian archaeological journal in a foreign language).

      Speaking of Bulgaria, does anyone have any info on the Bogomils? I have been
      looking for information about these people for six years. At one point I was
      even in contact with a bookstore owner in Sofia, but something went wrong
      with his site. All of his stuff was in Bulgarian, anyway. Who me, being able
      to read a Slavic language??!! :-)

      Isabelle
      patricia.hefner@...