pennsic party

  • Jeff Heilveil
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3 3:20 PM
      Salut!
      AS the start of War draws near, I have found only one person that has
      contacted me about the whole event. If you want to help out with the
      food, and not leave me stuck with the deal, please let me know ASAP.

      yours in service.
      Cu drag,
      Bogdan

      Jeffrey Heilveil Bogdan de la Brasov
      Department of Entomology MoAS, Barony of Wurm Wald
      University of Illinois Bucatar-sef, Wurm Wald
      heilveil@... Middle Kingdom
      (217) 398-9529
      ICQ: 34699710 A Bear's paw and base vert on field argent

      Once one dismisses the rest of all possible worlds, one finds that this is
      the best of all possible worlds.
      -Voltaire, _Candide_