Re: Russian costume packet

  • timbo@xxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 1999
      Thanks, Sergei. I wish I was too, but I'd rather be with my wife than
      alone at Pennsic. No offense. I'm glad to hear that it was so well
      recieved. If we get a couple new Slavic personas out of it, so much
      the better!
      'dak

      Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 10:47:40 -0600
      From: Robert Parker <parkrobe@...>
      To: sig@onelist.com
      Subject: [sig] Russian costume packet

      From: Robert Parker <parkrobe@...>

      It's here!! It's here!! Thank you so much, 'dak, for sending this.
      This will truly be a boon for my costume collection and my seamstress.
      I can't believe the detail that the packet goes into. I have had
      comments from friends that envy the documentation and claim to want to
      change personas because of it. I really wish you were going to Pennsic,
      but alas...

      Anyway, Thanks,
      Sergei

      ONElist now brings ICQ Instant Messaging to members
      For details,