Re: Russian Wedding Announcement

  • Elizabeth Lear
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 3, 1999
      Speaking of things not happening this Pennsic, I wanted to let people
      know that I'm not teaching this year after all. I will be there, but
      as Yana had happen, mundane life took up a bit too much of my time
      this spring for me to properly prepare new classes (I moved, and was
      also leading a $.5 million project at work), and when I found out I'd
      been chosen to be on the Archery Champions team for the East Kingdom I
      gave up the idea of teaching any old classes right now either. My
      apologies, and I expect to be back and as active as ever teaching next
      Pennsic (while hopefully being on the Archery Champs team, too :)

      -Yeliz
    • Leslie Helms
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 3, 1999
        At 01:23 PM 8/3/99 -0500, you wrote:
        >From: Jenn/Yana <jdmiller2@...>
        >
        >I just wanted to make sure that everyone knew that the Russian Wedding is
        >NOT occurring this year at Pennsic.

        Well, there's a mixed blessing! I know it's a disappointment for some, but
        now there's some chance that I will get to see it. I'll redouble my
        efforts to get to Pennsic next year. Do you know the timing yet, to help
        us plan?

        Larisa Ivanova
        from the other end of everywhere, in An Tir
      • Danks Cole
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 4, 1999
          When and where is the SIG party?

          "Diane S. Sawyer" wrote:

          > From: "Diane S. Sawyer" <tasha_medved@...>
          >
          > --- Jenn/Yana <jdmiller2@...> wrote:
          > > From: Jenn/Yana <jdmiller2@...>
          > >
          > > I just wanted to make sure that everyone knew that
          > > the Russian Wedding is
          > > NOT occurring this year at Pennsic.
          >

          > Ah, well, at least we'll have the SIG party!
          >
          > Tasha
          > ===
          > Lady Nastasiia Ivanova Medvedeva
          > Milestone Pursuivant
          > Shire of Quintavia
          > East Kingdom

          > Congrats to our GROW TO GIVE winners, ZENtertainment & ROTInews!
          > http://www.onelist.com
          > Check out ONElist's latest program, FRIENDS & FAMILY. See homepage.

        • Jenn/Yana
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 4, 1999
            Hahahahahahahaha!....know the timing? Be prepared? That's funny :)

            Seriously, we won't know the timing until spring/summer next year, when we
            can compare it against everything else that goes on at Pennsic. But don't
            worry, it won't be until the final War week, hopefully later than earlier.

            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 4, 1999
              Um, didn't I just repost that with lots of information? See the subject
              headed "Pennsic Slavic Festival Revisited". If you didn't get this, check
              the archive or email me and I will send it to you privately.