Knowledge Pages, from a long time ago

  • Jenn/Yana
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2000
      Okay, here's the list of Knowledge Page maintainers that checked in, about
      2 months ago (I've been busy, okay?):

      Russia: Yana
      Romania: Vladislav
      Croatia, Estonia, Latvia & Lithuania: Walraven
      Hungary: Kat'ryna
      Poland: Kythe and Jadwiga (how's the switch going?)

      I have not heard from the maintainers for:
      Slovakia & Czech Rep (Bohemia & Moravia): Anezka
      Transylvania: Bogdan
      Georgia, Caucauses: Artemiia

      I will be emailing the "non-responders" privately to see if they are still
      interested in keeping up their Pages. If they aren't, I will then ask for
      volunteers.

      Keep up the good work!

      --Yana