Slavic Social at Murder Melee?

  • PicsesPoet17@iname.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2000
      Greetings!

      While at this past weekend's coronation in Ealdormere, Lady Kseniia Aleksdrovna and I were discussing the possibiliy of a Slavic Social at Murder Melee in June for all those Slavs who will be at this event in Ealdormere! What does everyone think? WOuld they like to? I can try and organise something if there is enough interest. PLease reply to me personally at PicsesPoet17@... . Thanks!

      Kseniia Nikolaevna