Russian Wedding Announcement

  • Jenn/Yana
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 3, 1999
      I just wanted to make sure that everyone knew that the Russian Wedding is
      NOT occurring this year at Pennsic.

      It has been rescheduled for next year. Mundane life crept in and snuffed
      the plans for it to occur this year. It will happen next year, barring any
      other unforeseen complications. Sorry for the confusion.

      --Yana

      For those who don't know what I'm talking about, go to:
      http://www.sit.wisc.edu/~jdmiller2/wedding.html
    • Diane S. Sawyer
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 3, 1999
        --- Jenn/Yana <jdmiller2@...> wrote:
        > From: Jenn/Yana <jdmiller2@...>
        >
        > I just wanted to make sure that everyone knew that
        > the Russian Wedding is
        > NOT occurring this year at Pennsic.
        >
        > It has been rescheduled for next year. Mundane life
        > crept in and snuffed
        > the plans for it to occur this year. It will happen
        > next year, barring any
        > other unforeseen complications. Sorry for the
        > confusion.
        >
        > --Yana
        >
        > For those who don't know what I'm talking about, go
        > to:
        > http://www.sit.wisc.edu/~jdmiller2/wedding.html

        > ----------------------------

        Ah, well, at least we'll have the SIG party!

        Tasha
        ===
        Lady Nastasiia Ivanova Medvedeva
        Milestone Pursuivant
        Shire of Quintavia
        East Kingdom
      • Elizabeth Lear
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 3, 1999
          Speaking of things not happening this Pennsic, I wanted to let people
          know that I'm not teaching this year after all. I will be there, but
          as Yana had happen, mundane life took up a bit too much of my time
          this spring for me to properly prepare new classes (I moved, and was
          also leading a $.5 million project at work), and when I found out I'd
          been chosen to be on the Archery Champions team for the East Kingdom I
          gave up the idea of teaching any old classes right now either. My
          apologies, and I expect to be back and as active as ever teaching next
          Pennsic (while hopefully being on the Archery Champs team, too :)

          -Yeliz
        • Leslie Helms
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 3, 1999
            At 01:23 PM 8/3/99 -0500, you wrote:
            >From: Jenn/Yana <jdmiller2@...>
            >
            >I just wanted to make sure that everyone knew that the Russian Wedding is
            >NOT occurring this year at Pennsic.

            Well, there's a mixed blessing! I know it's a disappointment for some, but
            now there's some chance that I will get to see it. I'll redouble my
            efforts to get to Pennsic next year. Do you know the timing yet, to help
            us plan?

            Larisa Ivanova
            from the other end of everywhere, in An Tir
          • Danks Cole
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 4, 1999
              When and where is the SIG party?

              "Diane S. Sawyer" wrote:

              > From: "Diane S. Sawyer" <tasha_medved@...>
              >
              > --- Jenn/Yana <jdmiller2@...> wrote:
              > > From: Jenn/Yana <jdmiller2@...>
              > >
              > > I just wanted to make sure that everyone knew that
              > > the Russian Wedding is
              > > NOT occurring this year at Pennsic.
              >

              > Ah, well, at least we'll have the SIG party!
              >
              > Tasha
              > ===
              > Lady Nastasiia Ivanova Medvedeva
              > Milestone Pursuivant
              > Shire of Quintavia
              > East Kingdom

              > Congrats to our GROW TO GIVE winners, ZENtertainment & ROTInews!
              > http://www.onelist.com
              > Check out ONElist's latest program, FRIENDS & FAMILY. See homepage.

            • Jenn/Yana
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 4, 1999
                Hahahahahahahaha!....know the timing? Be prepared? That's funny :)

                Seriously, we won't know the timing until spring/summer next year, when we
                can compare it against everything else that goes on at Pennsic. But don't
                worry, it won't be until the final War week, hopefully later than earlier.

                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 4, 1999
                  Um, didn't I just repost that with lots of information? See the subject
                  headed "Pennsic Slavic Festival Revisited". If you didn't get this, check
                  the archive or email me and I will send it to you privately.