Re: spinning wheels

  • Jenny Hess
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2000
      There is a chreactive Anachronist book on period spinning & it discuses
      such things. I could dig up the number or authors or such if you want.
      I'v e spun & bit, I love the idea of spining all the time, but I learned I
      was doing it "wrong" in a way that made it harder so I've stopped till I
      can spend some time doing it with someone else.
      Enna