Isabelle's article

  • Krista Harjamaki
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2000
      Isabelle wrote:

      I used a text that was printed in 1962 (I think; it's gathered its fair
      share of dust). Then I came across a better book ("Anne's Bohemia"), which
      is much better, after we'd put the blasted thing on the page! Political
      history is my weakest branch of history; I'm much more of a social
      historian. I'm afraid I made quite a mess of the early Slav settlements in
      the area in particular. That needs to be cleaned up. I'd do a better job on
      textile arts. :-)

      A couple of questions for you: "Anne's Bohemia"... could you post the
      reference for that? I'd love to try finding it. Thanks!

      And... You said that you'd do a better job on textile arts... do you mean
      textiles as related to Bohemia? If so, would you be willing to share some
      of what you know? Whatever forum is easiest for you, of course (here...
      another article... just answering some questions...) I'd really appreciate
      it, as I know *nothing* of the clothing or fabrics of the area (yet! I
      haven't had time to do any research).

      thanks!

      Alena