Re: Femur repeat

  • Alastair Millar
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2000
      Wups! One thousand apologies - that last msg went to the wrong list!
      Please ignore and throw away!

      Alastair
      Being more careless than usual today...
    • Robert J Welenc
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2000
        At 12:35 PM 5/1/00 +0200, you wrote:
        >Wups! One thousand apologies - that last msg went to the wrong list!

        >Please ignore and throw away!
        >
        >Alastair
        >Being more careless than usual today...

        <Alanna's ears perk up>

        What list discusses ritual objects made of human body parts? Sounds
        like something I may be interested in lurking on...

        Alanna
        ***********
        Saying of the day:
        Vision is not seeing things as they are, but as they will be.
      • Mark Shubelka
        Message 3 of 6 , May 6, 2000
          Ah! A Femur, how Humorus.

          Mark Shubelka
          Jester@...
          http://www.mv.com/ipusers/heart
          Kythe Szubielka
          Polish Jester
          1220 Monrovia
          Baronial Jester of Stonemarche
        • Diane S. Sawyer
          Message 4 of 6 , May 8, 2000
            --- Mark Shubelka <jester@...> wrote:
            > Ah! A Femur, how Humorus.

            Another punster skullking about... I didn't think the effect would
            have this wide a radius.

            Tasha

            http://im.yahoo.com/
          • timbo@marcon.org
            Message 5 of 6 , May 8, 2000
              Another punster skullking about... I didn't think the effect would
              have this wide a radius.

              What........you can't stand a good ribbing? I thought you were bad to
              the bone!!!
              Clavicus Femuris