Pennsic Slavic Festival Revisited

  • Jenn/Yana
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 1999
      Eeek!!! Pennsic is only a few days away!

      Here is a synopsis of the previous announcements about the Festival:

      ******
      The Slavic and Hungarian Festival will be taking place on Tuesday evening
      (August 17) at 7 PM in A&S tent 3 (the BIG one). Details are in the latest
      Slovo, online at:
      http://www/uwplatt/edu/~goldschp/slovo.html

      ** The hosts for this year's Festival are Bogdan and Yana.

      ** Bogdan de la Brasov is in charge of party refreshments. If you would
      like to volunteer to bring something, contact him at heilveil@....
      Period food is not required, simply encouraged.

      ** Any food/drink you bring needs to have a 3X5 card with the dish name and
      ingredients for those of you who may have allergies. Documentation for
      period dishes is nice too. Blank 3X5 cards will be available at the Party.

      ** We will be having an A&S display of everyone's latest Slavic/Hungarian
      projects. Bring your projects, finished or not, and be prepared to pass
      it/them around and give a little explanation (show & tell). For those who
      are shy, we will have a display table.

      ** If you are bringing an item to show-and-tell, please bring a 3X5 card
      (or be prepared to fil one out) with a description and a little info about
      their display piece(s).

      ** Bring your cameras!

      Ilyana Barsova (Yana) aka Yana Groznaia, evil list-administrator
      jdmiller2@... http://www.sit.wisc.edu/~jdmiller2